Digital Design Manager
Country: United Kingdom | Type: Full time | Salary: £55k to £65k
Brandborne is a product design & development agency based in the United Kingdom. We help global brands and innovative start-ups create innovative products that drive change. Our human-centered design process allows us to rapidly turn insights into market ready products at pace with a focus on balancing business priorities with customer needs.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic Digital Design Manager to join our growing team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to take product delivery end-to-end from identifying user needs through to completion. You will have your own portfolio of projects, solve business and product challenges, as well as use and develop your skills in a supportive, friendly and flexible environment.
It is important that you have worked in other product development organisations with practical experience of pre-sales, discovery and implementation processes. You will also need to be familiar with a range of methodologies including Agile, Lean and Design Thinking.
As Digital Design Manager you will take overall responsibility for the success of your client’s projects, working closely with some great businesses to lead them harmoniously through the project lifecycle - from managing discovery research and gap analysis to user-centered design and product delivery. This involves ensuring that projects are delivered on spec, time and budget and meet Brandborne’s high quality standards, all the while meeting and exceeding client expectations.
You will be comfortable working with an Agile development team and both fixed-price and retainer based projects. You will also support the team and our clients by helping to identify solutions, prioritise, schedule and unblock.
- Ability to manage end-to-end product delivery through the full lifecycle
- Experience working with Agile teams a necessity, useful to have experience in JIRA
- Client account management, partnership building, expectation setting and issue communication
- Responsible for meeting project margin targets and managing project budgets
- Confidence to work hands-on with internal teams and convey requirements in a precise and effective manner
- Working with various internal teams to ensure all requirements have been met
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you will be presenting product demos for example)
- Proactive communication and resolution of any issues or delays
- Aptitude for building and maintaining thriving and sustainable relationships
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of working in a product design & development agency desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with healthcare & medical business desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Office & Google Workspace
Why would you enjoy working with us at Brandborne?
- The opportunity to work closely within a diverse, multi-disciplined global team
- To work on ground-breaking products within the healthcare, medical, consumer and professional sectors
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to support some of the world’s leading and most innovative businesses!
- The ability to work flexibly with the support and guidance you need to progress quickly.
Are you interested in this position?
Then send us your CV to email@example.com, remember to include the position title, any relevant experience and why you feel you would be a good fit.
To see other open positions at Brandborne in the UK and beyond visit our website.
Are you interested in this position?
or use the form below.