Country: United Kingdom | Type: Full time | Salary: £45k to £55k
Brandborne is a product design & development agency based in the United Kingdom. We help global brands and innovative start-ups create innovative products that drive change. Our human-centered design process allows us to rapidly turn insights into market ready products at pace with a focus on balancing business priorities with customer needs.
We are looking for an experienced, energetic and enthusiastic UX Researcher to join our growing team. In this role you will be given the opportunity to be involved in the product development from identifying user needs through to validating concepts and usability. You will have your own portfolio of projects, solve business and product challenges, as well as use and develop your skills in a supportive, friendly and flexible environment.
It is important that you have worked in other product development organisations with practical experience of setting and running research activities. You will also need to be familiar with a range of methodologies including Agile, Lean and Design Thinking.
As a UX Researcher you will be responsible for helping define and drive the future of our clients products. You will reveal what users need by conducting research, working with cross-functional teams, and performing usability studies. These responsibilities also include inspiring change, delivering oral and written presentations, evaluating qualitative and quantitative data, and helping the product team better understand what would make a user’s experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- Conduct primary and secondary user research.
- Conduct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research.
- Conduct market and ethnographic research.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to identify and evaluate research topics.
- Plan and implement user research strategies and methodologies.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written and oral presentations.
- Mentor and coach junior UX researchers on the team.
- Perform usability studies with consumers.
- Ask questions, gather data, and analyze data.
- Use a diverse set of UX research tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you will be presenting product demos for example)
- Proactive communication and resolution of any issues or delays
- Aptitude for building and maintaining thriving and sustainable relationships
- Highly-organised with meticulous attention to detail
- Experience of working in a product design & development agency desirable but not essential
- Experience of working with healthcare & medical business desirable but not essential
- Microsoft Office & Google Workspace
Why would you enjoy working with us at Brandborne?
- The opportunity to work closely within a diverse, multi-disciplined global team
- To work on ground-breaking products within the healthcare, medical, consumer and professional sectors
- Exposure to real work, business-critical projects and the chance to support some of the world’s leading and most innovative businesses!
- The ability to work flexibly with the support and guidance you need to progress quickly.
Are you interested in this position?
or use the form below.